June 18, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Remote Controlled LED Light Bulbs introduced by Sharp

LED light bulbs are not new in the market but Sharp corporation is going further in this technology, they have introduced all new range of LED bulbs with remote control not for just "on and off" but for adjusting light's colors and its shade and with dimmer function.

The model DL-L60AV LED Lamp features an Adjustable Color Function that enables users to change the color of the white light emitted from the lamp using an accessory remote control, Users can select from seven different shades of white ranging from a pleasing warm white to a cooler daylight white to match the weather, the season, time of day, purpose, or other preferences. This model also features a built-in Dimmer Function to adjust brightness. Together, these features allow users to select the illumination they like best to complement a diverse range of interior settings by using a single remote control to change the color and brightness of the light.

This LED Lamp delivers a brightness of 560 lumens, among the highest in the industry for LED lamps. Prices are expected to range from ¥3880 (USD$40) to ¥7980 (USD$82). [ Engadget ]

2 comments:

Anonymous June 23, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

To Whom It May Concern:

How’s everything going? My name is Kashem Miah. I’m the creative director for Ziggytek.com, a gadget site and I was wondering if you’d be interested in becoming a feature writer for our site or sharing content with us.

Every post submitted or shared would have a byline and link back to your site. One of the advantages we have is our sister site, Ningin.com, which we use to promote our content. Ningin has been around for about a year and has a solid group of users. Ziggytek.com is a fairly recent site, and I’ve been on board for a few weeks. I have experience growing smaller sites when I worked at Xanga.com running 4 of their partner sites. (I can be found on Linkedin here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kashemmiah Many of the smaller blogs I worked with grew because of our participation and work together. I’d like to continue that with Ziggytek and you.

If you’re interested I’d really like to chat aboutit. I can be reached at Kashem@Ziggytek.com. I’m also on AIM @ Miahsugarray.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

-Kashem Miah


P.S. Sorry for leaving this message in the comment box. I didn't see any contact info.

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

I will but it on my next Stop!
Led Tube Lighting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP